Thursday, August 30, 2012

Interview with AJ to Slam Wrestling


Recently, the General Manager of Raw, AJ, gave an interview to Slam Wrestling where he commented about becoming GM, Wrestlemania and his role in the movie with the WWE and Scooby Doo.

Check out below:

- Changing roles and become GM:

"Yeah, I mean, I think you have to grow into the position he is placed and responsibilities, you need to look the part. But I still wear bracelets and I do not wear high heels. So it's a little of both. I like to think that I can combine the two worlds. '

- Does she want GM or fight at Wrestlemania 29?

"I'm so torn, I want that position to last long, it is much more fun and it's amazing to have all the power and I like to stretch the time I can. Being part of Wrestlemania is amazing to me. There is one inside me 13 years of age who was a fan of wrestling and the idea of ​​fighting at home, a few minutes away is so amazing. So if I was really selfish, I would do both, I would book me in a fight! '

- His role in the remake of Scooby Doo with WWE:

"Oh my God, there's definitely a list of incredible milestone life experience and being immortalized in a cartoon character is certainly bizarre. We did the voiceovers and I hit Scooby and Shaggy, then this is the most bizarre moment of my life! This is really cool! '



No comments:

Post a Comment